Revive and Thrive Your Business
Tools to grow and transform your business during the recession
History Gives Hope
Many big brands started during tough economic times.
The problem with recessions isn’t the lack of opportunity. It’s the lack of preparation.
History shows that many great companies started during a recession. But companies who fail to adapt will fail. So, which kind will you be?
You can choose to hunker down and let this recession tumble you like a monster wave. Or you can choose to ride the wave and use its energy to push you to new heights.
Scroll down and walk through the halls of victory. See major brands that came into existence during some of our nation’s toughest times. Then start building your own success story to be told for generations.
The Great Depression
These global brands launched during the hardest economy in the last century.
The Great Recession
These brands were launched in 2009-2010 during the banking crisis.
Today’s soaring energy prices and slowing economy remind us of the late 70’s and early 80’s. But these brands launched and built strongholds in the American economy during stagflation.
Now it’s Your Turn
Not only can you survive this economy – You can thrive! But it won’t happen by chance. So, we created this website to provide tools so your business can thrive during these challenging times.
If you’re looking at this economy and wondering what to do next, we recommend:
- Reassess your customer’s needs and priorities. These have changed, and if you don’t adapt to their new needs and pain points, you’re going to see sales drop. If you do adapt, you can see record sales.
- Clarify your Transformation Proposition. How does your product or service:
- Transform what they HAVE
- Transform what they FEEL
- Transform their AVERAGE DAY
- Transform their STATUS
- Build an Irresistible First-Time Offer (FTO). This is like a “coffee date” that leads to your core offer. An FTO is an impulse purchase that solves a small problem at an incredible value. It paves the path to them purchasing your core offer.
- Develop a Recession Proof Sales Choreography. We learned some things in the Great Recession. The first is if your sales team is heavy with “Relationship Builders,” you’ve got some rough years ahead. The second is there’s a sales choreography that is resilient to tough economies. It challenges the customer to view the world in a new way. This choreography drives the lion’s share of complex sales revenue. And it out-performs “Relationship Builders” by more than 10X.
We want your business to prosper through this recession. Because the more folks that prosper, the sooner the recession will end. You’ll find a collection of tools, challenges, and workshops. Some are free. Some are $5. We charge five bucks because we study human behavior – and we know you’ll more likely do the exercises if you’ve paid for it. And our goal is change.
So, please use this website as a resource to start building your Recession Revival Plan. Create a legacy that will be a beacon to the next generation that you can thrive through adversity if you’re simply willing to adapt.